Data Protection and Electronic Communication consent.
- We will use the information you give us to communicate with you and for the purposes of informing you of progress and meetings as necessary.
- Your data is stored electronically and/or in paper format, and is used soley by us for the purposes of communicating with you.
- We shall never share your data with any one else without your specific consent.
- You may withdraw your consent for us to store and use your data at any time by writing to us, and we shall remove/delete your data held electronically within 28 days of you withdrawing your consent.
- You may complain to the office of the Information Commissioner if you believe we are breaking the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
- This notice applies to all individuals and any named Partners.
We want your business to be our business